As March is the end of the Japanese fiscal year, we can expect discounts from the four Japanese motorcycle companies, starting with Suzuki’s finance 0% offers.
Their Finance’s 0%pa comparison rate finance deal is available on a big selection of motorcycles including models from Suzuki’s learner approved, V-Strom adventure touring, classically styled Boulevard ranges and RMX450Z, DR650SE and DR-Z400E trail machines.
Suzuki also says there is “a raft of alternative offers available under the Mega Sale” with the biggest discount being almost $2000 off the high-speed Hayabusa.
The deals include discounts, free on-road costs, fuel gifts and in-store bonuses most of which include the 0% finance deal:
- $1800 discount on 2015 Hayabusas ($17,490 ride away);
- $1500 off the GSX-R1000 ($16,990 ride away);
- Free on-road costs on the 2015 model V-Strom DL650XT LAMS ($10,990 ride away);
- $300 off the V-Strom DL650 ($9990 ride away);
- $1300 off the LAMS V-Strom DL650 ($9990 ride away);
- $1500 off 2015 Boulevard M109 ($17,490 ride away)
- $1000 off 2015 Boulevard M109 Black Edition ($18,490 ride away);
- $500 off 2015 Boulevard C90 ($14,990 ride away);
- Free on-road costs on 2015 Boulevard S40 ($7990 ride away);
- $200 BP gift card and $250 in-store bonus on Intruder 250LC;
- $200 BP gift card on TU250X;
- Free on-road costs on Inazuma 250 ($4990 ride away);
- Free Address 110 30-litre top box for Zippy 110 scooter
- Free on-road costs on Gladius SFV650 LAMS ($9990 ride away);
- $300 off GSX650F ($9990 ride away).
There are also bonuses and discounts on some farm and dirt bikes.
We can expect the other Japanese manufacturers to follow suit soon to clear stock before the bean counters move in.