The Co-Pilot Backpack comes with a large 20 litre Inner Tube (gym / utility bag) which can be rolled inside the suit bag or used separately.
It has semi-rigid vertical ribs (made from 100 per cent recycled plastic sourced from Tasmania) which restricts the diameter of the suit bag when rolled, and helps to minimise garment creasing. It’s this innovative design that differentiates the Henty garment bags from their poorer cousins –traditional fold in half suit bags.
CO-PILOT BACKPACK FEATURES:
- Leather haul handle for easy carrying
- Inner Tube – heavy duty tarpaulin gym / utility bag with shoulder strap
- Large external pocket for keys, passports, documents and accessories
- Fixed 15 inch laptop compartment
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps (including secure strap pocket)
- Henty coat hanger (with pivoting hook)
- High visibility waterproof rain jacket with taped seams to protect your bag and belongings
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
CoPilot Backpack: 1.3kgs (2.9lbs)
Rolled: 56 x 22 x 25cm (22 x 8.6 x 9.8 inches)
Unrolled: 56 x 101cm (22 x 39.7 inches)
Inner Tube 0.35Kgs (0.77lbs)
50 x 22cm cylinder; 20 litres
CoPilot (suit and garment compartment):
- 2 x suit (jacket and pants/skirt) +3 x shirt/blouse
- 15-inch laptop
- paper files
20L Inner Tube (gym/utility bag):
- 2 x pair of shoes, gym gear, jeans/chinos, T-shirts, jumper, towel, toiletries, phone and charger, wallet, keys.
SIZING: Full shoulder up to 60cm (23 inches)
Henty ships from Australia. This product and the costs associated with shipping will be sent with any other items purchased from the supplier Henty.
|Service||Flat Rate||Delivery Timeframe|
|Standard Delivery to
|$11||3-5 Business Days|