The Sports Backpack can be used with the main access flap either rolled, to ensure maximum protection from the elements, or folded over, allowing for quicker access to the main compartment and also yoga mat transportation. Reversing this flap reveals the hi-visibility fabric for cyclists and walkers.
The main compartment has welded seams and carries your wet or dirty clothes, shoes and accessories. Your clean clothes can be placed in the second compartment to keep them fresh and clean (or vice versa).
The unique tubular design ensures contents remain tightly packed and secure while minimising volume; yet they can be easily located and accessed via the full length of the bag when hung from a hook, or sitting on a table or bench.
SPORTS BACKPACK FEATURES
- Waterproof main compartment
- Hi-visibility fabric
- Large zip opening runs the full length of bag
- Dynamic sizing – adjust the size of the bag to suit the amount inside (it can compress to the size of a hydration pack)
- Contents will never bounce around as the mouth of the bag rolls down to eliminate unused space (and locks into place with the adjustable traps)
- Cylindrical design making it comfortable to carry and reduces footprint on your back to reduce sweat
- Underside pocket for transporting additional items – bike accessories, yoga mat, water bottles, even a bottle of wine!
- Weatherproof tablet/laptop pocket
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps
- Accessories pocket
- Removable hip belt YKK zips
- Multiple webbing attachment points for bicycle light(s)
- All sizes are within carry-on luggage requirements
- Webbing can be used to secure on the rack of a bike or motorcycle.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
26L Sports Bag Backpack: 1.3kgs (2.9lbs)
Max – 52 x 25cm (20.5 x 9.8 inches) diameter
Min (empty) – 52 x 19 x 5 cm(20.5 x 7.5 x 2.0 inches)
Henty ships from Australia. This product and the costs associated with shipping will be sent with any other items purchased from the supplier Henty.
|Service||Flat Rate||Delivery Timeframe|
|Standard Delivery to
|$11||3-5 Business Days|