Already have a great riding jacket? No worries as the Helite Turtle Airbag Vest is practical, lightweight, discreet and fits over any motorcycle jacket you wear. So you can wear it over your racing leathers, cruising jacket, winter jacket or summer jacket. If you ride on the road, off road or on the track and whether you ride a motorcycle, ATV or scooter, the vest guarantees premium protection without losing any freedom of movement. And naturally both riders and pillion passengers can benefit.
- Impact is absorbed by the airbag surface and the energy is dispersed
- The head strike is delayed and the brain decelerates sooner preventing many traumatic brain injuries.
- The head and vertebrae stay straight in place preventing whiplash injury and neck hyper-flexion.
The Helite Vest with the new ‘Turtle Technology’ provides direct protection for your:
Plus it provides indirect protection for your:
It is very airy and free under the arms to make sure it easily fits with the jacket you are wearing. They are also lightweight and robust.
Helite vests and jackets are 100% mechanical to avoid unwanted airbag activation and changing batteries.
The CO2 cartridge is the only component that needs to be changed in order to reuse the airbag.
When you invest in a Helite Turtle Airbag Vest you get:
- The latest Helite “Turtle technology” CE Certified airbag that fully inflates in 100 micro seconds.
- A CE certified EN1621/2 Knox high end removable back protector.
- One tether for your motorcycle.
- Light, rugged, yet easy-to-use adjustment clips to close the vest (easy to use even with gloves on).
- One CO2 cartridge. NB this ensures Airbag Deployment in less than 1/100th of a second (100 ms).
- The vest itself is made from high quality textile to resist abrasion.
- Broadband highly reflective stripe across the back for safer night riding.
- Interior textile 3D mesh to maintain good air circulation.
- Large opening underarm for freedom of movement.
Refer to our sizing guide for help with getting the right size vest for you. Please remember to have your jacket and riding gear on when taking your measurement. If you have any difficulties or you have additional sizing questions e-mail us at shop@motorbikewriter.
You’ll notice some overlap between sizes. With the range of vest adjustments possible, it is very likely that you can comfortably fit in two sizes. Deciding which to order will depend on your usage. If you require extra room for extra clothing layers, go with the larger size. If you’ll only be wearing the vest with lighter layers or a leather racing suit, we suggest opting for the smaller size.
Please, keep in mind that Helite products run smaller than average Australian sizing. For instance, if you normally wear a size Large, with Helite you might be an XL.
|Height in cm
|Waist line cm with
riding gear on
Helite ships from Australia. This product and the costs associated with shipping will be sent with any other items purchased from the supplier. Please note that if your size is not in stock, delivery can take 10 – 14 days.
|Service||Flat Rate||Delivery Timeframe|
|Standard Delivery to
|$29.50||3-5 Business Days|