Nubuck is a type of suede and both are made of leather. Both look and feel similar but are created and treated differently. Both are created by a sanding process, however the difference is nubuck is sanded on the outside of the hide while suede is the inside of the hide. The outer layer is obviously tougher than the inside so this lends itself to more durability for motorcyle wear.
- Super comfortable with warm faux fur fleece lining on body panels – perfect for cruising on a cool sunny winter day
- Luxurious feel satin lining in the sleeves
- Removable CE PU rubber armour in the shoulders and elbows
- Removable CE foam armour in the back
- YKK zip at front concealed underneath the stud panel as an extra layer to keep the wind out
- 2 external lower slip pockets
- 2 external pockets with stud closure
- 1 internal pocket for extra security
- Stud closure at cuffs so you can wear your motorcycle gloves with ease
* We recommend using a suede/leather waterproofer to keep your jacket looking like new. Waterproofer products can be purchased from shoe shops and shoe repairers.
The nubuck biker jacket range is available for men also, and larger sizes are available here for women also.
GETTING THE PERFECT FIT
Blackbird Motorcycle Wear Shipping
Blackbird Motorcycle Wear ships from Australia. This product and the costs associated with shipping will be sent with any other items purchased from the supplier Blackbird Motorcycle Wear.
|Service||Flat Rate||Delivery Timeframe|
|Standard Delivery to
|Free||3-5 Business Days|