(Sponsored post from Burma Motorbike Tours)
Motorbike enthusiasts wishing to conquer the challenging but scenic tracks of Myanmar, also known as Burma, are being offered a discount on a once-in-a-lifetime journey in 2019 and 2020.
Burma Motorbike Tours is offering 20% off their 10 Day Best Trails of Myanmar tour, saving up to $519.
The promotion applies for bookings 30 days prior to these departure dates:
- (2019) September 30, October 28, November 25, December 15;
- (2020) January 5 and 25, March 10, April 10, September 30, October 28, November 25, December 15.
Participants will ride many hidden tracks amid spectacular landscapes, historical architecture while experiencing the authentic local culture. Riders will pick up their bikes in the Royal Capital of Mandalay and set off for an adventure through the countryside and the lesser-known parts of Burma.
Watch their tempting video.
The total distance is 1332km passing through Pakokku, Mindat, Kanpetlet, Bagan, Kalaw, Inle Lake and Pindaya with a mix of paved roads, winding tracks and trails. The riding is most challenging and scenic in the mountainous areas of Chin State through to Mindat and Kanpetlet with altitudes over 1000 metres. The magnificent scenery includes jungle-covered roads and pristine mountain forests. A highlight is the 135km ride on day 7 from Kalaw to Inle Lake along twisty paths with chilling panoramic views of the gorgeous Shan Hills.
In addition to the awesome riding, customers will get up close and personal with the massive temple plain of Bagan which is home to more than 3000 red brick Buddhist constructions, meet the unique tribe of the tattooed face women and enjoy a wonderful boat ride on Inle Lake, the second largest body of water of Myanmar.
Riders have a choice of the bullet-proof Kawasaki KLX 150cc, or the more Honda CRF 250cc and Kawasaki KLX 250cc at an additional cost.
Helmets, gloves and knee guards are included in the price, but you can bring your own gear if you like. Due to the hot climate, light and airy clothes are recommended for the journey. See all inclusions below.
The Best Trails of Myanmar Tour discount price is $US2080 for a rider (previously $US2599) and $US1483 for a pillion.
The tour can only run with a minimum of two riders.
Other inclusions are:
- 9 nights accommodation at selected quality hotels and resorts
- 9 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 9 dinners
- Mineral water, soft drinks, coffee or tea served with meals
- Myanmar driving permits
- Motorcycle rental with unlimited mileage (Kawasaki KLX150cc)
- Third-party liability insurance for motorcycles
- Mandalay airport pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking professional licensed Road Captain
- All entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Riding gear (Helmet, Gloves, Knee Guards)
- Burma Motorbike Tours souvenir T-Shirt.
The tour price excludes:
- Myanmar visa fee
- Alcoholic beverages
- Single supplement (upon request)
- US$160/bike surcharge for using Honda CRF250cc or Kawasaki KLX250cc
- Room service, laundry, phone charges
- Damage to the motorcycle caused by the user (excluding reasonable wear and tear)
- Travel insurance (cover against cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)
- Tips & Gratuities to guide
- All other services not mentioned
What are you waiting for? Contact Burma Motorbike Tours now to experience riding on the routes of the lost paradise – Myanmar.