A stellar line-up of riders will compete in the Moto Expo Baylisstic Scramble at the Melbourne Showground this month.
The Baylisstic Scramble teams dirt track event will feature some of Australia’s best road, dirt track, speedway and motocross racers in the main arena at noon on the Saturday and Sunday with entry included as part of the general ticket price.
The 20-rider line-up includes three-time Superbike World Champion Troy Bayliss, three-time Speedway World Champion Jason Crump, World Supersport Champion and MotoGP racer Chris Vermeulen, motocross legend Stephen Gall, World Supersport Champion Karl Muggeridge, X-Games Silver medallist Troy Herfoss multiple dirt track Champion Paul Caslick, and Australian Superbike racers Josh Hook and Matt Davies.
Event organiser and team captain Troy Bayliss says Paul Caslick’s team will be hard to beat as they raced together and won the event in Brisbane in March.
“To get these racers together in one place is extremely rare,” he says. “It doesn’t matter what category of racing you follow this really is an event not to be missed.”
The Baylisstic Scramble will also include a special industry race featuring four-time Finke Desert winner Ben Grabham, World Trials Champion Jack Field, EnduroX Champion Chris Hollis, KTM Stunt rider Lukey Luke, mini 50’s stunt rider Mark Brown and journalist Paul Young.
Organisers expect more than 20,000 motorcycle enthusiasts to attend the Moto Eexpo over the three-days from November 28-30. Entry into the show also includes access to the Head-2-Head EnduroCross where riders tackle obstacles such as boulders and logs.
Entertainment also includes street bike stunts, ATV, side by sides (UTV), mini moto, Freestyle Moto X, Trials and trade displays with several motorcycles revealing Australian debut machines.
Free undercover motorcycle parking will be available. Click here for tickets.
BAYLISSTIC SCRAMBLE TEAMS
Troy Bayliss (C) (Three-time World Superbike Champion)
- Mick Kirkness (2013 Troy Bayliss Classic Champion)
- Marty McNamara (King of Nepean winner)
- Josh Hook (Australian Superbike Racer)
Chris Vermeulen (C) (World Supersport Champion, Moto GP racer)
- Troy Herfoss (AMA Supermoto Champion, X-Games silver medallist)
- Karl Muggeridge (World Supersport Champion)
- Luke Gough (Five-time Australian Long-Track Champion)
Paul Caslick (C) (Nine-time Australian Champion)
- Nick Dermatoss (Dirt-Track racer)
- Grant Charnock (Long-Track racer)
- Matt Davies (Australian racer competing in the World Supersport Championship)
Jason Crump (C) (Three-time Speedway World Champion)
- Luke Richards (Australian dirt track star)
- Josh Pickering (Multiple Australian dirt track titles)
- Mason Campton (Australian and British Speedway star)
Stephen Gall (C) (Four-time Mr Motocross Champion, multiple Australian Motocross Champion)
- Thomas Duggan (Teenage dirt-track star)
- Glenn Scott (Australian Superbike Competitor)
- Ian Hamilton (Australian Dirt-Track racer)