Visitors at the 2016 Moto Expo in Melbourne will get their first glimpse of the future as Harley-Davidson sees it with their electric Livewire motorcycle.
It is the first time the bike has been shown in Australia. However, a production model is still some years away.
The Moto Expo which starts tomorrow (November 25-27, 2016) will also showcase a host of new models across 30,000sqm at the Melbourne Showgrounds.
The unveiling of the new 2017 model bikes starts tomorrow at 9am.
2017 motorcycle highlights:
- Benelli TRK 502, BN 251 and TNT 135
- BMW G310R
- CFMoto 650MT
- Ducati Supersport S, Multistrada Enduro 950
- Honda CRF450R
- Indian Roadmaster and Chieftain with Ride Command
- Kawasaki Ninja 1000, Verys-X 300, Z650L, Z900, Ninja 650/ 650L
- Moto Guzzi MGX-21 Flying Fortress
- Piaggio Wi-Bike
- Royal Enfield Himalayan
- SWM 650 Superdual
- Triumph Bobber, Street Cup, Scrambler, T100 and T100 Black
- Victory Customs and Supercharged Victory Magnum
- Yamaha R6, MT-09, Tracer 700, XMAX 300 and Tricity 155
This will be the first time many of these bikes have been seen in Australia.
Suzuki will be a no-show because it is too soon after their nine new models were released at international motorcycle shows.
Gates to the Moto Expo open at 9am tomorrow.
For more information or to get your tickets visit www.motoexpo.com.au