Fun French YCF motorcycles are now available in Australia, just in time for Christmas.
The 19-bike YCF range of fun, pit and entry level dirt starts with an automatic, electric start 50cc bike from $1550 rideaway right up to a four-speed 190cc at $4790.
YCF is being imported by Lowry Australia, whose director, Patrick Lowry, has vast experience having previously worked with Paul Feeney, importing MV Agusta and Husqvarana for a number of years.
Patrick says he has 11 YCF dealers so far, mainly in NSW and Queensland, as well as one in Western Australia.
“All have a good representation of the range on hand,” he says. “I have been very specific in appointing quality, professional dealers. I am still looking for more reputable dealers to expand to a full national dealer network throughout the course of next year.”
YCF Motorcycles is known in various European countries and have been producing bikes since 2004.
- Jeff’s Bikes & Bits, Mackay, 07 4944 0200
- Action Motorcycles, Nerang, 07 5596 6622
- Full Throttle Motorcycles, Slacks Creek, 07 3209 1977
- Maryborough Motorcycles, 07 4121 6630
- Cross Roads, Grafton, 02 6643 1933
- West Coast MiniMoto,Rockingham, 08 9592 2203
- Mild to Wild Motorcycles, Gladstone, 07 4972 8662
- Wide Bay Motorcycles, Gympie, 07 5483 8063
- Toowoomba Bikes & Bits, 07 4632 1700
- Brisbane Motorcycles, Caboolture, 07 5499 0733
- Town & Country Mototcycles, Lismore, 02 6622 5373