CFMoto continue to offer some of the cheapest learner bikes in Australia with the 300NK arriving next month at just $4990, ride away.
We could not find a 300cc motorcycle on the market for less. In fact, the Chinese-made motorcycle is about the same price as a couple of 150cc bikes on the market.
And it includes an unlimited kilometre, two-year factory warranty.
It rounds out their NK (naked) road bike range: 150NK ($3490 with free jacket and helmet worth $350); 250NK ($4290) and 650NK ($5990).
Despite the cheap prices, we have found all the CFMoto models we’ve tested to be reliable and great value.
This latest variant is powered by a new 300cc four-valve DOHC, water-cooled engine with 25kW of power in its lithe 151kg frame.
The EFI engine has a balance shaft and a sixth gear to reduce vibration in the footpegs and hand grips.
Braking is handled by Spanish J Juan brake callipers and a Continental Dual Channel ABS controller.
The frame is narrow making it easy for most riders to get a foot on the ground and the seat is split for rider and pillion.
Modern features include a full-colour TFT instrumentation panel, LED headlight and daytime running lights.
Like all NK motorcycles, styling has been outsourced to Kiska, the Austrian design house responsible for many KTM models.
300NK ABS will be available in Midnight Black only.
- New 300cc single cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid cooled, 4-valve, DOHC with balance shaft
- Electronic fuel injection for increased economy
- 6 speed transmission capable of highway speeds
- New 12.5 L fuel tank design for better rider ergonomics
- Front and rear Spanish J.Juan disc brakes
- Bright TFT instrumentation display
- Switchable ride modes from sport to rain
- Lightweight – 151kg
- Aggressive low slung headlight design and LED lights all round
- Available in Midnight Black