Even though this Friday is not the 13th, it’s still considered Black Friday in the retail world with a host of discounts being offered.
Black Friday is the informal name given to the day after America’s Thanksgiving Day on the fourth Thursday of November.
Many Americans take the day off to start their Christmas shopping spree.
It has now become a big day for online discounts.
Even though it’s just more American consumerist nonsense, we thought our readers deserved some pre-Christmas discounts anyhow.
So we have put together this list of stocking-filler products that should please any motorcyclist and their pillion:
- Gold Coast Barz Optics motorcycle riding glasses with your choice and combination of bifocal, Polaroid and photochromic lenses that darken in the sunlight;
- The clever EZ-GO helmet strap that allows you to carry your helmet freeing up your hands;
- Motorcycle t-shirts that reflect your style and sentiment;
- Ventz which provide cooling air up your jacket sleeve;
- Smart Turn System that makes normal indicators self-canceling for your safety;
- Fast-drying, non-smelly bamboo socks, underwear and t-shirts;
- Decorative American-made, biker scarves with Swarovski crystals for the ladies; and
- Keyrings that tell a story about you as a rider!