BMW Motorrad has had a black version of the popular R 1200 GS adventure bike for some years and has now added a range of black accessories to complete the look.
There is no word yet on when or if they will be available in Australia, but like all BMW accessories they are bound to be of premium quality and matching price.
Edition Black accessories
- Aluminium luggage system with black racks, two side case sizes (36-litre and 44L) and a 32L top box;
- Enduro aluminium engine protector made of 2mm thick sheet aluminium is wider and longer than the standard protector;
- Adjustable gear shift lever in black anodised aluminium has a kick unit that can be adjusted by a slot hole;
- Matt-black anodised vario case holder for attaching vario cases and pillion footpegs;
- Rear footpeg mount with integrated heel guard;
- Black powder-coated stainless steel radiator covers to fit the Rallye and Exclusive models only; and
- Spring-loaded, black anodised, rider footpegs has a kick plate that compresses and uncovers a jagged external contour for extra hold while the setting screw allows the height to be adjusted over three positions. These forged-metal footpegs also feature a replaceable plastic wear protector and lasered BMW Motorrad lettering.