Triumph Australia has invited their adventure bike riders on a three-day ADV Enduro ride September 23-25 over the NSW-Queensland border.
The ride has been organised by Maschine, the same professional company which has been running the annual BMW GS Safaris for the past few years.
Triumph says the route will feature a “variety of terrain suitable for all competent off-road riders on Triumph Adventure bikes”.
There will also be some optional “Black Run” technical sections for seriously adventurous enduro riders.
Triumph Australia and Maschine will supply technical and support staff, photo and video production plus tyres, first-aid, sweep riders and luggage transport.
They will also supply GPS files of the routes, tracks, waypoints and key landmarks to work on all Garmin units.
Prices start from $495 without accommodation right up to $830 of a single room and include a t-shirt, event ID sticker for bike, luggage tags and printed daily route sheets.
Here is the ride information supplied by Triumph Australia:
ADV ENDURO ROUTE
The region we will explore is along the Queensland – New South Wales border west from the Gold Coast Hinterland with the route planned to include:
- Day 1 – Mount Tamborine to Tenterfield
- Day 2 – Tenterfield to Stanthorpe
- Day 3 – Stanthorpe to Mount Tamborine
The distance covered each day will be around 250-350km with riding difficulty aimed at the average off-road adventure rider on a multi-cylinder adventure bike. There is lots of great riding along the Queensland/NSW border and we will mix it up with some technical off-road sections and scenic twisty bitumen. Perfect terrain for Triumph’s Tiger range.
ADV ENDURO PRICING
- $495 – No Accommodation: Riders book their own accommodation and Maschine includes 3 x breakfasts and 2 x dinners.
- $695 – Shared accommodation package: Booked for riders by Maschine and 3 x breakfasts and 2 x dinners included. Typically the shared accommodation will be with one other rider and you can nominate to stay with a mate if you are riding together.
- $830 – Single accommodation package: Booked for riders by Maschine and 3 x breakfasts and 2 x dinners included.