Suzuki Australia is holding a six-day sale with up to $2000 off some models, free on-road costs and bonus extras, and even includes the new 2016 DR650SE.
The discounts, which end on Saturday, September 19, 2015, apply to most 2015 models and superseded stock, plus the 2016 DR650SE. Some dealers are expected to go above and beyond the prescribed discounts so now is a good time to strike a deal.
They will also offer $100 BP cards on the Address 110, Burgman 200 and 650 scooters, DR-Z400S, Gladius, V-Strom 650XT, V-Strom 1000, GSX-S1000/F, Bandit 1250S, GSX1250FA, TF125, DR200S and DR-Z250. The card can be used on any stock at a BP service station.
Some, but not all, of the discount offers included are:
- GSX-R600 $12,490 ride away; normally $14,990 + ORC
- GSX-R750 $13,990 ride away; normally $15,990 + ORC
- GSX-R1000 $15,990 ride away; normally $18,490 + ORC
- Hayabusa $18,290 ride away; normally $19,290 + ORC
(Offer applies to 2015 and previous GSX-R models)
- Boulevard S40 $7990 ride away
- Boulevard C50T (2013) $12,490 ride away
- Boulevard C90T $15,990 ride away
- Boulevard C109RT $17,490 ride away
- Boulevard M109R $18,490 ride away; normally $19,490 + ORC
- Inazuma 250 $4,990 ride away
They will also throw in a free enduro kit worth $500 with the DR-Z400E consisting of a Suzuki alloy bash plate, radiator guards, muffler end cap and a set of Barkbuster Ego full protection handguards.
The DR650SE, including the new black and grey 2016 model, comes with a $450 enduro kit consisting of a Suzuki alloy bash plate, rear rack and a set of Barkbuster VPS handguards.
There will also be an $250 factory cash back on superseded 2015 and previous year DR650SE models.
And to celebrate the release of the 2016 GSX-S1000, participating Suzuki across the country will host an official test ride day on Saturday, September 26.